Yes, it’s cheap, yes it’s obvious, and yes it’s meaningless, but I can’t resist noting that today’s date, 01/11/10, is both binary and a palindrome, at least when written in the North American, non-Y2K-compliant style. The next one is Nov 11, 2011, and that’s it for this century!
- Boston, City of Other People’s Bad Memories
- Plug For “Let’s See This Work – An Engineer At the Movies”
- How Did Wind Get So Cheap?
- The Auto Industry Does Its Bit
- When Modeling Goes Bad – “Weapons of Math Destruction”
- Weaponized Psychology Helped Elect Trump
- The Winningest SF Authors Are Women
- Assange is Winning
- Best Demos Ever
- Airborne LIDAR: Cool or Creepy?