I’ve started a new blog that’s specific to movies, looking at them with a technical eye: Let’s See This Work . It’s not so much about the technical construction of movies, but rather notes from a technical person on what movies are about. There’s a main post, STEM Movie List, that gives notes and links to films with Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics characters, but most of the posts are reviews of films and their themes. Others are analysis: The Funniest Screenwriter of All Time, Movie Inventors – Oddballs, or a summation of IMDB keywords in What Are Movies About? The older posts are carried over from this blog. Hope you enjoy them!
- SF Inventors
- Mad Science #4: Geo-Engineering With Nukes
- Who Is the Most Corrupt US Businessman?
- Google Is Getting Creepy
- Who Are the Best-Selling SF Authors?
- “2001” Was Completely Wrong
- Mad Science #3: Land Mine Follies
- Is STEM Recruitment Working?
- Mad Science #2 – Zapping ICBMs with Nuke-Induced Radiation Belts
- Mad Science #1 – Soviet Space Station Rayguns