As each of us toils in Borges’ Library, we attempt to add some order to the vast sea of randomness around us. Perhaps we’ll be the ones who find the Catalog or the Crimson Hexagon. Or perhaps our efforts are in vain, that all that’s worth writing is already present somewhere in the Library if only we knew the right Google search string. An oppressive thought, but we press on regardless. Here’s hoping that you find something novel in these numerate pieces!
- Mad Science #4: Geo-Engineering With Nukes
- Who Is the Most Corrupt US Businessman?
- Google Is Getting Creepy
- Who Are the Best-Selling SF Authors?
- “2001” Was Completely Wrong
- Mad Science #3: Land Mine Follies
- Is STEM Recruitment Working?
- Mad Science #2 – Zapping ICBMs with Nuke-Induced Radiation Belts
- Mad Science #1 – Soviet Space Station Rayguns
- The Least Substantial Lasts Longest