As each of us toils in Borges’ Library, we attempt to add some order to the vast sea of randomness around us. Perhaps we’ll be the ones who find the Catalog or the Crimson Hexagon. Or perhaps our efforts are in vain, that all that’s worth writing is already present somewhere in the Library if only we knew the right Google search string. An oppressive thought, but we press on regardless. Here’s hoping that you find something novel in these numerate pieces!
- How Did Wind Get So Cheap?
- The Auto Industry Does Its Bit
- When Modeling Goes Bad – “Weapons of Math Destruction”
- Weaponized Psychology Helped Elect Trump
- The Winningest SF Authors Are Women
- Assange is Winning
- Best Demos Ever
- Airborne LIDAR: Cool or Creepy?
- How Space Science Might Have Gone
- Rebecca Leaf, Engineer Heroine from MIT